As a happy single girl I need scarcely much
Just a kind word a smile or a tender touch
Sweet smelling flowers placed upon my table
More truth from others with much less fable
Ocean that's warm with a sugar sand beach
With a glass of ice water within my reach
Fresh fruit or fresh veggies or a combo platter
As long as it's healthy it truly won't matter
The laughter of children as they play by the shore
I know it's paradise for me as I've had this before
Wednesday, August 7, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...

No comments:
Post a Comment