Thursday, August 8, 2019

In Colorado




Driving through with the rocky mountain high
Altitude sickness looms as lightning splits the sky

Walking through the USAFA all up in my mind
Daydreaming of the new adventures I will find

Colorado for a little over a month to help out a friend
Then going back to Texas when it comes to an end

There's so much to remember with some I can't recall
Others may remember that which I don't at all

With the short time I have to stir up a bit of fun
The residual bad memories will give way to a happy one

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘   
Dear readers & readerettes (kinda like dudes & dudettes) I wish you health and wealth.
Even more than this, I wish you love.
If you have to wait, you'll meet once again, you'll have a second chance. Life can be like that!





No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...