Standing in the warmth
Of a steaming tub
Letting my hair tumble over
My shoulders
The weight becomes lighter
Banishing boulders
Heavy sadness
The loss that touched
My tender heart
Is eased by fragrance
The cherry blossom bombe
Now he has passed from this world
This entertainment giver
I know in my heart
He will be missed forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment