Monday, March 18, 2019

Does he know?


Maybe guys feel the same way about their height as girls do about their breast size? Maybe guys care about breast size, too! lol

For my entire life I have heard guys lament about their height, they want to be taller if they are under 5'10. Sometimes it's about feeling more masculine if they were taller. Maybe it's about being more attractive to the ladies if only he was 4"-6" taller. Many seem to believe that they would feel more confident or secure if they were a bit taller.

In reality?

Many guys are seen as insanely hot, their height has little if any to do with their attractiveness.

FYI - Guys who are 5'10" - 6'6" won't be insecure about their height, they find other aspects to feel insecure about. 
It's actually kinda sad.

When I became single after the end of an unhappy marriage, I went out into the treacherous slope that dating had devolved into while I was busy trying to stay married.
It was tinged with sadness.
The guys who were under 5'10" were insecure about their height or lack thereof, first and foremost.

The guys who were 6' - 7'2" were insecure about their low income or their teeth or the car they drove...…...always something.

Stay with me, peeps, this blog entry is about guys, well, because I'm straight all the way. 
I never did & most likely never will switch teams. It's my choice!

With all of that said, it makes me wonder. 
(Lots of things make me wonder.")

It makes me wonder if the guys who are under 5'10", realize that if a lady is really into him, he is attractive to her no matter what his height is. It's only a shallow, insecure girl who would only judge for herself, that a guy is not dateable based on his height.
The guy could be any height, have anything that he sees as less than acceptable, in himself, an emotionally healthy girl will be attracted to him.
The reason that many girls will date taller guys is that taller guys are much more likely to have fewer hang ups. Much more likely to be more confident.
Self confidence is attractive. Male or female, it makes a person so much more attractive.

For your examples of proof, here is a list for your reading pleasure.

You're most welcome.

Peace!


David Cassidy - 5'7"
Tom Cruise - 5'6"
Ben Stiller - 5' 7"
Michael J. Fox - 5'4"
Nick Jonas - 5'6"
Al Pacino - 5'7"
Audie Murphy - 5'5"
Bruno Mars - 5'5"
Prince - 5'2"
Kenny Chesney - 5'6"
Ulysses S. Grant - 5'8"

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...