Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Special Forces at Work

THOSE SPECIAL FORCES?????

Maybe.

There seems to be something in the air. The shift is palpable. 

Things are changing.

Others have said that I'm an intuitive person. This means I'm psycho. I mean psychedelic. No, really, just someone who is too sensitive for her own well being.
I sense shifts in the way energy is flowing in my immediate circles, then the ripple outward, then, as it ripples inward in the way it affects me, on a personal level.

Sometimes the shift portends fortune or sadness or a myriad of degrees in between. The main event is that something is changing.
Because this feeling has come over me in the past when I found that I was with child, I'm glad I have not been sexually active for many years.
While I would love, nurture, care for a child, it would be rather difficult for me as I have grown to love my freedom.

This shift in the world is far beyond my scope, affecting many more people besides me.

If you are one to scoff or pffft the spiritual realm as aerie faerie, you can click off. It's the beauty of the internet. 😇

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...