Friday, March 8, 2019

Shenanigans

Curious events have transpired recently.

As one who is very perceptive. Seeing situations happen while knowing when to speak up, when to rein it in is best. 

In my blogging experience, I can see certain statistics.

On February 2, 2019, my readership took a slight nose dive. Hmm.

I know of someone, out there in the world who has been trash talking me. He is probably unaware that I know of him, that I know what he is doing, that I even know many of the same people who he knows. Also, these people inform me of what he is saying & doing.
Mm Hmm.

He seems to be in personal turmoil, so, what to do?

What I have been doing is to pray for him. Sending love & well wishes for him. For all the trash talk, all of the poison, all of the toxic verbal darts he has been spreading about me, I send love, compassion, well wishes. 
Hoping it heals him of his sadness.

He is in need of this healing. 

I'm hoping he receives it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...