Friday, March 15, 2019

Limited Communication



It's better to tell only what is needed to say
The feelings felt when you went away
Away from me away from what was us
Keeping it locked in my heart and thus
The words will be few

The scars on the heart from a sloppy break
Are all that remains of love for loves sake
Visible still though somewhat diminished
From lack of closure after it was finished
Betwixt me and you

Memories are all I have that will remain
Forgotten are the struggles with the pain
Moving on is essential to grow to heal
Life must be lived with it's fresh reveal
Old is banished all is now new

Phrases with music with scent with sound
From the time when you were always around
The scent I wore the clothes I would don
Special moments from life before you passed on
Two people with one love so true

Now time has moved forward as it always will
There's a heavy air in the world with spaces to fill
Can one person ever be so replaced
All they were with all they embraced
A one of a kind where life grew

While moving while shaking while I'm still here
Occasionally recall then shedding a light tear
Being grateful to the time we had with plans we made
Smiling to myself as your essence will slowly fade
Dissipates with each sunrise like morning dew

You'd be happy to know that I've found someone now
Never saw it coming at me nor do I know how
Someone who is happy who is lively and carefree
Someone who is dynamic who is the brand new me
A lovely spirit with a fresh life view...



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...