Sunday, November 25, 2018

Nootropic Review

It has taken some time as I wanted to give the supplements a trial period to give a good, truthful review.

About me?

I'm in excellent health, no limitations, no meds needed unless I get a cold or flu that lots of rest will have no effect on. Taking meds, going to a doctor (unless the doc is a Native American Shaman) is something I avoid.

FYI ~ Nootropics are legal.

Silicon Valley - I'm on my way!

#1 Nootropic - neuroIgnite - It was somewhat mild in its effect. I felt only slightly more alert. A pleasant energy lift. It boosted focus, the effect lasted for 4 hours with a barely there taper off.

#2 Nootropic - NEURO-PEAK - This one, true to its reviews, kicked in with a bit of a punch. It was a boost while the jitters were absent. Focus was more intense, energy level was slightly more pronounced. The tapering off was slow, steady, gradual.

Having been a VPX Redline user (also a legal substance) these 2 supplements are mild. Redline also was habit forming for me, it also had a faster drop in its' effect. Occasionally, I will turn to Redline if needed, yet, I do prefer Nootropics.

There is your promised review!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...