Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Have you evolved?

Have you evolved beyond your human genetic pre-disposition?

You. You may ask what is meant by this query.
You may.

Peeps! Keep in mind that as genus homo sapiens, male & female,
we have distinct traits. Males, mostly, are sexually driven.
Females are, mostly, driven to seek security aka a commitment.

Striking the balance in these is a mostly tricky concept for all!!  :)

As one who is very female, I can tell you, it's such a minefield to navigate.
For 10 years, I sometimes searched, mostly, only flowed. All that came into my "flow" if you will, were males who were mostly ~~~

~ Liars (said they were many things they were not)
~ Cheaters (married males or otherwise committed to baby mamas, shack up honeys etc. seeking that which they needed disregarding all except their own needs & desires for themselves, painful for me)
~ Players (both married & single, looking for "more" aka a side chick to give them what they were not getting at home w/wifey  :()

All of these were this single girls nightmare.

Blissfully, a fated attack, which I found was either by a married guy's wife or her gang of girlfriends or both.
It matters not, at present.

It only really matters that it brought me to Texas.

There is only love in my heart for him. He was someone in pain from a situation outside of his choosing. I understand. Yes, I do.

Having evolved beyond grudge holding or vengeance or any of that bull-corn. Knowing the place from whence it came from. I know.

Yes, evolving is so very important.

Let yourself grow, let yourself evolve.

It gives peace + contentment to the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...