Monday, November 12, 2018
Wants, Wishes, Dreams
I want to die in beauty with all of my charms
After a lifetime of love wrapped in his arms
I want to swim in the ocean with dolphin friends
All day every day as the fun never ends
I want to walk in the warm summer rain
To wash me clean from so much soul pain
I want to soar with eagles to be carried aloft by the breeze
To sit in an aerie for as long as I please
I want to ride a wild stallion through tall weeds
Then show him thanks by brushing him while tending to his needs
I want to have chocolate for breakfast each day for a year
Sharing it with those who I hold most dear
I want to be in a room full of puppies just for a day
Such soft warm little critters who only want to play
Saving best for last I want to go back in time
To hold my babies close again would be oh so sublime
I can wish my wishes as many daydreamers do
This I know, sometimes our dreams come true
Flaming June by Lord Frederic Leighton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...



That is beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete