Saturday, November 24, 2018

I like it simple



In spirit I reach out to the skies to the star
Wherever it is so I can be where you are

In body I'm earthbound in such a loveless place
Only coldness only emptiness on everyone's face

In spirit I can fly through space through time
Beyond sorrow or need or victimized crime

In body it takes so much work just to maintain
Wake sleep breathe run give into it or abstain

In spirit I can be the most true to my celestial heart
Drifting on air flowing like water with a new start

In body I'm a lover a fighter a champion just a girl
Making my way as best I can as a simple one in a complex world


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤






2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...