Thursday, November 22, 2018

Many people choose to hate, I choose kindness & caring.

Does it benefit anyone to hold a grudge?

Most likely, you have heard the colloquialism about what as well as who it hurts to hold animosity toward another person.

Having seen the effects of grudge holding, choosing to refrain as well as loving someone forever no matter what. Whether it's a breakdown, a break up, a negative ending of association with another person. 

A break is minuscule in the scheme of life, love, even eternity.

It hurts, it is less than mainstream, it's also better to choose to forgive, to love the person for always.

When a person was wronged by me or a person who has wronged me, comes back to me at a later date, I will receive them with opened arms. Somewhat less trust, yet, I know how rejection feels.

I will still welcome someone who has humbled themselves to me.

This is how I choose to live.

Love

Love deeply

Love strongly

Love with passion

Always.

I choose love, in all its forms.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...