Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Vulnerability
I'm not as strong as I seem
Not as happy as I look
Yet I know how to clean
I really do love to cook
So I will rustle up a steak
Clean my house to a shine
To cover the heartbreak
I alone know is mine
Indulging in a daydream
A dear passion of mine
Sewing a beautiful seam
On soft linens sublime
Making myself feel the joy
As happiness is much better
A mixture of bittersweet alloy
On my heart is my own love letter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...


No comments:
Post a Comment