Wednesday, November 21, 2018

You

I see you as you truly are a vision of the person in your heart
The world sees you as what they only wish to see
A wondrous being of beauty a being of light who is set apart

The world will take from you leaving you as a sad empty soul
Only chattel for their own purposes unaware of your decline
Leaving it up to you to bring the wounds into a semblance of whole

 In truth you are much more than the world could ever believe
The seeker sees only that they wish their own reality to be real
Opting to be false with spider webs woven to trap to deceive

Neglecting the chance to make a friend who is so precious and rare
To love their goods while in the practice of using others hearts
Promising with declarations of love while they truly never care

So, I will be as conscious as is possible to skillfully rise above
Showing tender mercies to those in deep soul stealing pain
To rise up as I fulfill destiny I'm given to fill the world with love

This, I fulfill as a sort of destiny.

Peace & love, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...