Saturday, November 17, 2018

Got dreams?

Do you?

*big smile*

Many people dream as children, of their desired profession when becoming adult age, adults would call the dreams silly.

Do you want to become a ballerina? Silly.
Do you want to become an actor/actress? Silly
Do you want to become a fireman? Silly.
Do you want to become president of your country? Silly.
Do you want to be a Cowboy Hat? (Jon Carlos!) How funny.

Becoming a garbage truck driver, a janitor, store manger, restaurant manger, factory worker are often seen as undesirable. These professions, jobs, etc are seen as less desirable yet so necessary!

Many of us have seen what happens when our rubbish goes uncollected. Without a manager, things can certainly go awry! Fast!

The other sort of dream is the kind which is experienced while in R.E.M. sleep or while doing what is referred to as a daydream.

Lucid dreaming, nightmares, recurring dreams, prophetic dreams, life changing dreams.
These dreams have their sub categories. 

On a personal note, I have had all of these as have many people.

Have you?

As a child, living in Michigan, I visited the Detroit Zoo with school groups as well as family trips, it was a long drive.
There was a fountain at the zoo which I always loved to stop to stand at while gazing into the water. It mesmerized me!
Some time, around the age of 12 years, I began dreaming of this fountain.

This is a rather personal dream. No sex involved. I was only 12!  :)

In the dream, I was standing at the edge of the fountain with my mother & 5 sibs around me. I would feel such empowerment. Then, I would raise my arms up high above my head. Levitating up off of the ground, I went up, up, up! High into the air, then, I did a jack-knife, then, dove, upside down, hands ahead of head, I would dive into the fountain! At this point, the feeling of elation, a feeling of complete freedom. At this point, always, I woke up, empowered!

As a child, I lived in a dysfunctional home of pain of terror, mostly.

Many people did, at the time I thought it was how everyone lived.

Surely, here's hoping that many people lived in their home with a mother, father, brothers & sisters in a happy loving way.

The dream encouraged me, it was a prophetic dream or became one!

Adventure, travel, escape, freedom were all awaiting me. 
I was going!

Being a painfully shy skinny girl in a small town. Challenges! 
Challenges, accepted!

Explaining the significance of the dream may be tedious for my dear, darling, wonderful, curious readers!
I will skip it!
In summation, it was a catalyst which led me to join the military.

Another very significant dream?

Well, okay, then!

When I was miserable in a marriage with an abusive male, I began to have a recurring dream.

In  the dream, I would be standing on a precipice similar to images described in the book & movie, Wuthering Heights.

Standing on the cliff, I was dressed in beautiful, flowing robes as well as a filmy cape. These were blowing behind me as the mild tempest, filtering up from the flotsam & jetsam of the brewing sea.

Again, I would raise my arms above my head into prayer hands position. I would rise up in the air. 
The sea would slightly calm, I would suddenly turn, in the air, diving into the sea as the tempest calmed.

Both of these involved water. Is it any wonder that my zodiac is a water sign? Cancer. I love water in any form. The ocean, a pool, drinking water, even a soak in a hot bath gives me so much renewal!!!!

I believe there are elements of truth in everything. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Special Forces guys use this to their advantage. In their professional life as well as personal, they often include a kernel or a few of truth in their speech of lies so as to protect themselves or deceive.

The wuthering dream was an encourage men as well as a prophecy of what I needed to do as well as what I did do.
I left my long term marriage of abuse for emotional/greater/sexual health. As before, I was terrified of the move, yet, knew I had to do this or live in misery or die from suicide in the worst case scenario.

Having had daydreams in addition to this, I had daydreams about Scott. A very intriguing man who greatly inspired me. Those dreams of him were so vivid, so intense, people around me could identify when said dreams were occurring for me. OMG! Scary!

Having mastered the skill of lucid dream, mostly, often, dream of that which was self pre-programmed aka lucid dreaming. 
Google it! Ha ha, YUP!

Some times I simply let the dreams come as they whilst.

Let yourself dream!

Aspirations are good.

Dreams DO come true!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...