Friday, November 23, 2018

Bored much?

Bored much? 

Okay.

It's accepted by many when someone says, "I'm bored".

Saying you are bored can circumvent saying, "I'm lonely", "Living up to my potential is hard".

Saying, "Living up to my potential is hard." evokes pity.

Saying, "I'm lonely" seems to evoke pity, appears as you, feeling sorry for you.

Does anyone truly wish to be pitied?

So, with this said, will you admit that you are lonely?
Depressed?
Missing someone?
Hurt?
Sad?
Anxious?
Scared?
Disappointed?

It seems to have become more acceptable for a person to say they are bored vs the true expression of how they really feel.  

Dig deep, have a conversation with yourself. Are you really bored or are you feeling one or more of those conditions mentioned above?

Self admitting, sometimes I'm anxious, sometimes I'm lonely, sometimes I'm even regret-filled. Admitting is the way to solution.

FYI ~ Being bored is a condition that is rare in my life. I can always find something to do. Go to the gym, get a good hard work out, take a walk around the lake, work on a needlework project, write a blog entry or watch Exploring With Josh on You Tube.
I can go to the animal shelter to play with the cats or walk the dogs.
There's always a lot to do!

Ask yourself questions, explore your psyche.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...