Tuesday, November 15, 2016

TBT


I wrote this a few years ago, found it while prepping to do yet another purge of possessions.

Dreams of Passion

In my dreams I'm flying on the back of a stallion with wings
The night is dark the moon is a sliver
The wind ruffles my dress high up my thigh
In my heart and ears it just sings

In my travels around this beautiful blessed land
Many people and vistas have taught me so deep
Life lessons given as a gift
Though at the time I didn't understand

In my heart I keep my dream lover as close as I can
He loves me he comforts me makes love to my being
Sweet sweat and a sigh sweet quivering thigh
I could never be so sated with a flesh clad man

In real life I have fire, peace and faith as soul balm
Reveling is solitude is sadness and joy
My own space is a place untouched and calm


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...