Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Lucid Dreaming 


Last night I tried an experiment with lucid dreaming. What is lucid dreaming? By definition "lucid" means to be aware, to be conscious of what is happening. Lucidity, is said to occur mostly during REM sleep, approximately 1 - 2 hours after a person has fallen asleep.

It's often said to be a rare occurrence, yet, I have been able to cause myself to have lucid & pre-programmed dreams starting when I was 8 years old. As a child, not knowing that it was supposed to be rare, I did it all the time.
As a child, I, also had prophetic dreams. Too many people become frightened by this or talk of this, so, it's necessary to be vigilant around other people when speaking of this. It is a natural, normal aspect of being human.
The media has given the message to people that it's a very rare phenomenon, therefore, people believe it to be unattainable.

False.

It's very attainable.

I'm doing it as I have done for most of my life. Then, again, due to my mothers strong intuitive nature which she passed on to me, along with her red hair, combined with Native American spirituality from my fathers side. Yeahh buddy! Add 'em all up, it's a deadly combination. *smile*

Last night, as I was thinking of lucid dreaming, I did something a bit differently to possibly bring it on. I have had a meditation practice for at least 10 years, and, no, not the sitting on the commode type! Ha ha!

Yesterday, after a good sweat sesh, I went home at 5 pm, had a hot shower, went through my nightly prepping for beddy-bye. Normally, I take a cold shower before bed and go to bed at 2130.

If a person wants different results, they must do things differently.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

So, at home, a hot as possible shower, reading & prayers at 1800 vs the usual 2130. Going to sleep earlier gives a greater possibility of staying in REM sleep longer, I think, I don't know for sure on this one!
 Keep in mind, I'm just a humble farm girl from a small town. Am average in looks, I make up for that with a burning curiosity about everything, my IQ has been measured at 215. Hmmmmm!

Still, it's best to be humble.

At 1800, I began to meditate on the subject I wished to dream about. 
It's private, am unwilling to divulge this info.
Recalling pictures, past conversations, vocal inflections of the other party, it worked!
In last nights lucid dream, I said things to him which I had wanted to in real life, yet didn't for whatever reasons I had. It was as if we lived almost a lifetime together in one night. At one point in the dream, I told him, 
"Did you know that I'm dreaming, that you're part of my dream?"
He looked at me, smiled and said, 
"I kinda figured that, that's what was happening, thank you for calling me back, when you did."

It was such a good dream, yes, I remember everything about it. 

Am not certain that the same thing I did last night would work for me again or for anyone else. I only know it worked last night.

This morning, I woke up feeling so positive about the day! There have been 4 glitches, so far, this morning, yet, the good feelings, good vibes, ha ha! They have continued to be with me!

Lucid dreaming?

Getcha some!

Tell me how it went for you, in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...