Monday, October 31, 2016

HE


He made me feel I was beautiful with one simple word
More beautiful than anyone or anything
Has ever or could ever in my life
Reassuring words for him
Kind eyes on me
His smile

His words meant more to me than any money or chocolate
Sweeter and more caressing than I ever heard
It was the way he spoke in such a hush
Steady gazing eyes a bit of caution
Sincerity personified 

His presence was a charismatic blend of gentleman & celebrity
Taking in my every movement with such attentiveness
Truly listening to drink my words in with care
Listening not just waiting to respond

It's my hope in my woman's heart that he felt respected
As a man desires to be respected by a woman
I truly felt the deep respect for him

Expressions of wonder mixed with trepidation in his gaze
He made me feel cared about like no other

He made me feel attractive, safe, important, respected, desired

It seemed that the chemistry & complement was mutual

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...