Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Something New!

Warning!
Fitness talk, ahead.
Curves, muscles, happy talk!

Spending 2 hours, sometimes more, at the gym, working on a better bod, releasing endorphins or dorphs is second nature to me, now.
Spending 20 - 40 minutes on the Stair Master does my glutes & hammies some good, delivers after burn, pain, ya know what's said about no pain!
That's right!

My "something new" is a new muscle forming! During my morning Yoga, right before my morning cardio, there it was!

Right below my waist, slightly above those 2 little dimples, above gluteus maximus.
It had only been a small muscle ache a week ago, which must have been when it was beginning to form.
Aww.
Just a baby muscle, baby! It's growing up! up! up!

During Yoga Booty, for almost 15 minutes, I'm in plank position, hands & toes, raising first the left leg straight up, alternating bringing the front of left knee across the back of right knee 8 reps.
Then, bringing front of left knee to back of left elbow, 8 reps.
Switch sides, repeat with the right leg.

It's challenging & oh so effective!

This little muscle of mine, I'm gonna let it shine,  um, I mean, grow! 

L8erz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...