Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Get Up!


I fall down sometimes then I get up again
Stronger than I would have been

Falling down is just a part of living
There can be no taking if there is no giving

Simple words simple thoughts they may be
A theme of life though you may disagree

Hills and valleys with many ups many downs
Tears full of sorrow days full of frowns

They give way to times of sunshiny ways
So that we can enjoy the kinder days

I fall down sometimes as do we all 
It's just a blip just a temporary stall

When you feel sad? When you feel hopeless?

GET UP!

I will, so will you!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to leave a mark on this world my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good to leave the world a better place even if only in small ways.

      Delete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...