Thursday, October 27, 2016

I Take Chances


Bonus blog entry! Ha ha, yupp!

Feeling very prolific today as I am, yes, a second entry for today!

Maybe it's the feeling of strength I have from a good hard workout this morning. 
Maybe it's the victory of having found the way to gain muscle, drop weight, steadily, slowly, the healthy way.
My weight is the lowest it has been in a long long time & dropping. It will drop by 1/2 lb, hold for a couple days, then drop by 1 more lb. Slowly, steadily, it's happening. So exhilarating! 
Victory is mine!

I'm done crowing. (for today) :)

Taking chances, I believe, is the product of a deep curiosity, an active imagination, an intelligent, creative mind. 

If I press this button, what will it do?

If I touch this, what will it feel like?

Will it hurt?

Will be smooth or rough?

What is his name? What is his favorite color?

Something new? I want to try it!!!

Something that has been around awhile which I have, as yet, had little opportunity to try? The opp is here? YESS! Let's go!

When saying that I take chances, I'm talking about smaller experiences. The bigger thaanngs? Those are calculated, informed risks. The higher the probability of damage whether spiritual, emotional, physical, financial, I do a bit of research for those risks.

Trying anything that is new or new to me is something that is very exciting, to me. It does it for me, makes me tick-tick-tick. Yes, it can even be said that it turns me on! Flips the switch!

Chances I have taken in the past are ~

Moving to Texas
Meeting someone in Las Vegas in 2014
Trying a new pre-workout supp that other people hated
(I like it)
Following a path out by the lake just to see where it leads

Receiving an email from someone with his phone number & a request to phone him. I didn't know him, he was fun to talk to!
I blocked my number. Calculated risk! lol.

Life is full of surprises. When taking small or large risks, it only adds to the adventure!

Do it!
Learn it!
Love it!
Live it!

2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...