Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Makeup


Yes, you will still retain your man-cards if you read this.

You'll probably even like it!

For some reason, most of those reading my BLOG are guys. Maybe I know the reason....maybe I don't. idk
As some of my guy buds have said many times, 

"You're still single because you're too dam smart, it's scary to us."

No, I'm single because I want to be. If I had to dumb myself down just for a guys comfort. HAH! Eff that! Accept me as I am or buh-bye!
If I had to dumb myself down just to retain a female friendship, I'd miss her at first, yet, we'd both be better off parting company.

When you love someone, you love them as they are.

Which is something I've noticed about girls who wear a lot of makeup. They seem to have it in their head that they have to put all that stuff on their eyes, their face, their lips, just to be accepted. Girls who wear a lot of makeup all the time are the ones who are deeply insecure. They are so scared of not being pretty enough, to be accepted by others. Not just guys, but other girls, too.

In that dept, I'm a bit of a rebel. I don't wear much makeup. I keep things as natural as possible. I haven't used soap on my face in many years. Several months ago, a friend told me about using raw organic honey to wash her face. It seemed a bit odd at first, yet, when I tried it, it felt fantastic! Honey softens, nourishes and replenishes skin. I rinse with warm water, then I use a quarter size dollop of honey. I rub it all over my face, neck & chest, then the backs of my hands, leave it there for 30 minutes, then, rinse it off. Then, a dime size amount of organic coconut oil, again, all over face, neck, chest & backs of hands.
All the expensive cosmetics out there are not as effective as this.
When a woman has beautiful, healthy skin, she doesn't have the need for so much makeup.
Her beauty in her heart, in her mind, shines bright. The clear happiness in her eyes is more beautiful than makeup. 
The sweet, soft, feminine feeling around her is obvious.

To guys, I would say that if a girl needs tons of make up, she's too insecure, best to steer clear.

A girl who lets her natural beauty shine through will be a better companion in the long run.

Right now, me & my buddy, RJ, are gonna go get some dinner.

L8ers, baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...