Monday, February 8, 2016

Tonight....



Watching Selena Gomez videos, sipping on something yummy ;)

I hear the rhythm, I feel the rhythm. It resonates in my body, in my spirit. It awakens primal instincts in me.
I burned a CD of my signature hula song over the weekend. I'm almost hesitant to go to the gym to practice my hula moves.
What if someone sees me? What if a GUY sees me? 
Haole people don't understand that hula is more about culture, story telling, than it is about anything. Yes, it may look sexy, it is very primal.I admit.
It's still more about history, culture, story telling than it is anything.

Shhh!

I do, feel very sexy, very sensual, when moving to the rhythms.

Yet, it's more about the afore mentioned than it ever is about sex.

Maybe, tomorrow night, I will have worked up the confidence, the courage to go to the gym, with my boom-box & CD to practice.
Having had 4 stalkers, I am very wary of doing anything to encourage that sort of thing.

Still, I'm being prompted to go practice.

I Miss You, My Hawai'i
by Na Leo Pilimehana aka Na Leo

I hear the wind trav'ling down the Ko'olaus
It touches my skin and makes me think of how
Much I miss you
My Hawai'i

I breathe the fragrance of a yellow ginger lei
I look inside myself to find the words to say
How much I miss you, my Hawai'i

Every time I stop to watch the moon
Dance across the early evening sky
Every time I hear a country tune
I can see the shores of Waianae
Every time I listen to my heart
Telling me it longs to go back home
And it makes me want to
Because I miss you
My love......

**************************************

I can type the words, I can feel them in my heart. To really get the feeling, you have to listen to these girls sing the beauty of the song which is in my heart. Which stays with me always, where ever I go!
(eh, brah! try copy den pastum, da link fo u tube doen dea!)

Aloha


https://youtu.be/JTwDO29O0j0



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...