Thursday, February 4, 2016

Suh-weet!


Sweetness in life, it's what makes every day worth contribution!

Things that make my sweet life, worth living!

Helping others!
The burn after cardio
Music!
Seeing progress in my fitness goals!
The mystery of tomorrow
Watching a hot guy work out
The warm Texas weather
Deep sleep 
Silky clothing against my skin
The wonderful support from friends
Heated blanket & mattress pad
Intricate designs
Proving to myself I can do this!
Selling off stuff I don't need
Looking back to see how far I have progressed!! (Mind, body, spirit!)
********************************************************

There is more. The list is long!

The point is to share with others the way to greater happiness!

Find as much as possible to be happy about, acknowledge the positivity, 
Look for the silver lining in everything!
Yes, negative activity is going to happen. Focus on the positive !

We all have to deal with negativity, all tend to go negative at times When
 this happens, reach within yourself to grasp positive, then, apply. It makes 
subtle differences, at first. Then, you will begin to see the shift, 
if you practice thinking positive consistently. Develop an attitude of gratitude.
Give thanks for every positive occurrence during that day when you lay
down to sleep for the evening. This practice is a good start!

Try it, 

You're worth it!

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...