Monday, February 8, 2016

The Heart


The phone rang in his ring tone
Tripped over myself to answer
A Saturday night being alone
O, my heart

His sexy voice with sweet sound
Saying everything so very right
Made my thoughts spin around
O, my heart

Pounding in my heaving chest
Such oh so sweet self torture
This feeling was much sweeter than the rest
O, my heart

He told me he was falling in love with me
Was this a dream or was it in fact real?
Could this in fact in reality be?
O, my thundering heart!

Torture with pleasure was just what I felt
He was not free to love only me
It still caused my whole being to melt
O, my aching heart

Now he has moved on with such ease
I die a little remembering him sometimes
Every day that passes I know that he's
Forever in my heart

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you think this is about you, it probably is

Yes, I wrote this.

Remembering, always remembering.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...