Tender memories
Tender words said
Tender thoughts
Inside my head
Dreams of good times
Dreams of "that" too
Dreams of passion
All about you
Too close to the surface
Too filled with doubt
Too much time or too little
Until time ran out
Real feeling caring
Real people so sincere
Real depth of attachment
It's all right here
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first flutt...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
LOVE THIS POEM! SO REAL!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Maria! You're fabulous!
Delete