Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Do you believe in magic?

Well, sparky, do you believe in magic?

Ciara does, as in her hit song, "Love, Sex, Magic!"

I believe in the magical surreal quality feeling of connecting with another person on a deeper level than usual. 
It IS a surreal feeling as that level of connection is less common than it used to be, I believe.

The magic I speak of is when a lover, old flame, whatever you wish to call it, comes back into my life for a second chance at something meaningful.
As long as the 2 people have changed in positive, healthy ways, YES! I believe in second chances. 

Also, there is the beauty of re-connecting with  a true friend. It may have been months or it may have been years, it will feel as if it was yesterday when the two were together, last.

I have experienced both, several times.

If you are fortunate to be given a second chance or have the courage to give a second chance.
Take it or give it, cautiously. 

Ya neva know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...