Wednesday, May 10, 2017

This is why I won't go for a quick workout.

Actually, anything quick is unappealing to me.

I do mean ANYTHING QUICK.

If it's quick, it usually feels artificial, unsatisfying, therefore, no.
Just, no thank you.
*smile*

Some people are less jazzed about getting a workout in. They sometimes do it, just to get through it. This tells me that they have not found a workout that they enjoy.
Think of it this way.
If there is a food you're less than happy to eat, you won't get motivated to eat dinner or lunch or breakfast if something unappealing is on le menu.
Truth?
Truth!
Having gone through the fitness fire, I know less than I want to about fitness. Knowing more than I did a few weeks ago is thrilling! Being a constant student for life is how I live! 

Of course, feeling less motivated some days, more motivated on other days is par for the fitness life. It's a life choice.
Do you want to be healthy?
Strong?
Fit to fight?
Do you want to have better sleep? Better sex?
Rocking those clothes that make you feel confident is a bennie!

Of course, there are alternatives, there always are.
Although most people know the alternatives, learning to live a fit, healthy, active life is just that. A learning process. 
In this age of information where all information is available, I challenge you!
Yup!
I challenge you, if you have always had "get into better shape" or "lose 50 lbs" on your mind or to-do list?
Be like Nike!
Just...well.....you know!

2 comments:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...