Thursday, May 25, 2017

Do you love it or not so much?

As it's been a minute since I started living the health & fitness lifestyle, it's a bit puzzling to hear this around the gym & gym people.

People who are in the gym are giving their all. Grunting, sweating, sometimes even screaming or swearing. Sounds like sex! Ha ha! Yeah! Made you smile!

For all the time, energy & kalla people put into working out it's surprising to hear people exclaim~ 

* I got it done
* Glad it's done for the day
* I got through it
* Glad it's over

Perplexing to this chik!

When my workout is finished, it's more like ~

* Daaaang I feel good!
* I'm HUNGRY!
* Whew, I stink
* Now watch me whip, now watch me nae-nae

Working out makes me feel good. It's my cure-all for many maladies. Sadness, happiness, restlessness, boredom, hangover.

I L-O-V-E LOVE my workouts!

When finishing my workouts, I feel a slight disappointment in myself for becoming tired. I stop when I'm done. Being tired is a reason to keep going so the rest will be enjoyable, deserved, deep & satisfying. Like sex. lol.
There IS a correlation between the two.

Some days, I hit my workout harder, some days less vigor is involved, yet, I love doing it. I get excited when I step in the door to the gym & my body actually reacts with an elevated heart rate. The bright colors & lights alone are stimulating!

Now, this is the disclaimer.

The truth is, I am STILL striving toward my fitness goal. I don't have 6 pk abs, my BMI is not at 18. However, I'm going to continue to work at it.

I love my workouts, age is nearly irrelevant when you're in excellent health & excellent physical condition. 

Personally, most days I feel like I'm 25!

Exercise, lift, run, swim, train!

Be good to your body, it will make you a happier, healthier 

YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...