Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Do you like cream puffs?

This could be referring to the dessert, a light, flaky pastry, filled with whipped cream or other yumminess. Definitely not the infamous *cream pie*. Keep it clean, now!

People can only be who they are. Durrr! It's called being thelemic.
So, just git down witcher bad thelf! Be who you are. The practice of being true to oneself as well as a live & let live of realizing that all people have to do the same to be happy, healthy, wise, silly, sexy, mysterious.....otay, you got it. :)

I CAN be a cream puff, a bottle of bubbles, a sweet lil hott thang.
I can also be a total bitch.
Then, there's the happy medium.
Sweet, sassy, kind when needed, tough as nails the next moment.

Have been told that I'm a strong woman, yet, I CAN lean on others when necessary. I'm a "get shiizz done" girl, I form a plan & execute the plan. I can sway into plan "B", also C, D, E, then, so on, yet, sticking to Plan "A" is most comfortable.
Sometimes, I hop right out of my comfort zone, just because! 
No real reason, just to keep life fresh & interesting.

So, mon cherie, if you want a boring little cream puff 25/8, keep looking. 
With me? 
It can get a bit plot twistie, yet, always entertaining in a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...