Tuesday, December 19, 2017

The Magic!

Have you ever heard this quote? 





                                         It is magic! 

Do you believe me? 
It's all copesthetic if you do or if you choose the other. 

The sensations of feeling infatuation for another person.
The bond between people with dog, cats, horses, even fish!
The deep connection between parents & their newborn babies! 
Happy little jumps in a heart rate when seeing or thinking of someone who makes you purr!

These are only the beginnings of love, yet, it makes a person live in ways they normally have very seldom experienced.

Some effects?

Losing weight.
Sleeplessness (in a good way!)
Happy, just blissfully happy!
Experiencing more energy than usual.
Feeling more positive about life in general.
Changing the way you do a multitude of things.
Taking on some of the mannerisms & attitudes of someone else.

Once the infatuation wears off, if the interaction makes it past a certain adjustment time period which can vary, that's when really loving someone begins.

Realizing that the other person is only human with all that being only human encompasses. Seeing them at their best, then seeing them at their worst, yet, still wanting to see them.

The newborn grows, keeps you away from sleep with crying, teething, then begins to crawl, walk & make gawd awful messes, break things you value.

The sweet dog who was warm & cuddly, as a puppy, chews up things you value, barks whines, howls, sometimes takes off leaving you to worry about where they are.
Fish won't do that!
Cats will. 
Just F.Y.I.!

Some people are incapable of love or they mistake physical/sexual interaction for love.
Nope.
That's lust.
No love involved.
Just a selfish immaturity to gratify a craving.

Real love is developed over time. Through time, trials, experiences, sicknesses, betrayal, rebuilding of trust. Trust can be broken, yet, when there is love, it can be rebuilt.

Then......(key in donald-downer) wah-wa-wahh!
There are those people who we love so much yet through their actions of hurting us so much, we realize they are toxic or too unhealthy to exist in our world.
The person takes the fact that they are loved for granted, tramples the other persons feelings, essentially killing the love that the other person feels for them with selfish, unkind actions.

The other person may be acting selfishly, yet, there are always 2 sides to every iceberg.
All that we see, then, what is hidden underneath!




It's a 24 oz ribeye to digest. :)

Personally?
(OMG she's going to get personal!)

I have loved, then loved, then loved some more. Because I am willing to take chances, I have lost count of how many times I have experienced a 💔. (broken heart)

It's quite painful, devastating, really. I picked myself up, it was wrong to seek a bit of reprisal, I stopped that shizz. Yet, I was striking out, out of excruciating pain.

Wishing I could say, "I'm sorry", knowing it's less likely to happen, I changed that behavior.
Yupp, it's possible to learn!

When I'm finishing a large needlework project, I feel that rush. When I do something nice for someone, it warms me.
Smiling at a stranger, it might make a difference for them.
Then, there's the rush from a hard sweaty workout!
That's

L
O
V
E

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...