Life can be so sweet
It can also be difficult
We find ourselves in quandary
Through an uncertain fault
Know that YOU are enough
Just as you are
With your quirks of silly
You're still a rock star! ★
I know you
With the wonder in your eyes
You have deeper worth
Than you realize
Chin up, now!
Look up from your looking down
Be just like a (gender neutral) pineapple
Stand up straight, wear a crown!
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment