Thursday, December 21, 2017

Letter to Chris, Jonny, Guy & Will aka COLDPLAY!

Yes, this is a letter to the best band ever! Hope you see this & fancy it at least a little yet, hopefully you think it's absolutely lovely.
You may find my blog & read it or you might pass it by.

O my gawd, another groupie. *smile*

It's escaping my pea brain (not a pee brain) why this band caught my interest now. They have been around & gaining in popularity for 20 years!

Possibly, they are just who & what I needed at this particular time in my short life. :)
Great things are happening for me in many ways. My fitness level is improving, I'm living in a home I love! My HAIR is even growing faster. WOOT!
So, life just keeps getting better & better!

Having changed everything about my life a couple dozen times in 5 years, the change can make ya dizzy. Vertigo!
Sure made me dizzy, time to darken my blonde mane!!!

The words in their songs are rather sad, not too sad, though. The words are very mercurial. Going from sad to hopeful, to playful to happy to truthful all in one song!
The music, the bare bones of the music is unlike any other band.

The music is so spiritual
Touching the spirit
While remaining lyrical
Lifts me so high
Then captivated  by Guy
Outgoing Chris
A double take
WTH is this!
It's a drug a sweet little pill
With the beats
Of drumming Will
Finally though far from least
Jonnys guitar riffs
He's a guitar god a guitar beast!

Can you tell which band I'm so into right now? Their music plays in my head in a loop throughout the day. 

I have so much Coldplay music in my workout playlist, the guys in the band should be tired! They make for awesome workout buds! Thank you!
The motivation is trimming me, lowering my BMI!

Watching their videos, whether in concert, being goofy, interviewing........just......OMFG! FASCINATING!

https://youtu.be/W-XsGahlKdc

(THIS IS SO GOOD! ^ copy & paste!)


I definitely have to hit up one of their concerts in 2018!

Do you want to go with me?

If you, do, you should know that I will get front row. If not, well, bad on ya! (JP!)
Seriously, I'm going.
I want backstage passes ~ badly! Hoping that will happen, too!

CoLpLaY!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...