Thursday, December 7, 2017

Playing Favorites

It's all yellow. 

💌

I love the color yellow. It's happy, it's fresh, it's energized!
It's yellow!
(high fives to Coldplay!)

There are many colors I consider favorites.

Although none of the rooms in my current domicile have a yellow color scheme, someday soon, I think one might!

My bedroom is black & red. Red & black. Yupp. Black bedsheets, pillow cases. Black & red comforter. Almost everything else follows the black & red color scheme.

My kitchen is mostly this shade of blue. I'm renting & this happens to be the color scheme the owners chose. It's mellow, it's pleasing though it's not yellow.



The living room is large, a hodge podge of colors, like this! My fitness equipment corner is mostly black. Well, durr!



The one bathroom follows a slightly muted aqua. Not as bright as this, softer, softer, softer!



I love color. Color affects me as much as music, scents, hormones.

It's doubtful that there will be any holiday decor this season. Feeling kinda ~meh~.

Maybe, next year?

Maybe next year when life is easier
There may be more peace in this life I'm living
There might be more abundance 
So that I feel more like giving

Living in the moment
Letting go of the past
Embracing the future
Life goes by so fast

Having to hang onto 
The proverbial knot in my rope
Always believing
In goodness, in hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...