It's all yellow.
💌
I love the color yellow. It's happy, it's fresh, it's energized!
It's yellow!
(high fives to Coldplay!)
There are many colors I consider favorites.
Although none of the rooms in my current domicile have a yellow color scheme, someday soon, I think one might!
My bedroom is black & red. Red & black. Yupp. Black bedsheets, pillow cases. Black & red comforter. Almost everything else follows the black & red color scheme.
My kitchen is mostly this shade of blue. I'm renting & this happens to be the color scheme the owners chose. It's mellow, it's pleasing though it's not yellow.
The living room is large, a hodge podge of colors, like this! My fitness equipment corner is mostly black. Well, durr!
The one bathroom follows a slightly muted aqua. Not as bright as this, softer, softer, softer!
I love color. Color affects me as much as music, scents, hormones.
It's doubtful that there will be any holiday decor this season. Feeling kinda ~meh~.
Maybe, next year?
Maybe next year when life is easier
There may be more peace in this life I'm living
There might be more abundance
So that I feel more like giving
Living in the moment
Letting go of the past
Embracing the future
Life goes by so fast
Having to hang onto
The proverbial knot in my rope
Always believing
In goodness, in hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may not know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first f...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...





No comments:
Post a Comment