Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Important lessons I learned from Coldplay songs!

Well, almost everything!

The guys in this band seem to be such genuinely nice guys.
Very down to earth, in touch with real life. They seem like it.

FYI ~ Nice guys are the best! I gravitate toward them.

Yes, I know a tiny bit about the guys of Coldplay.

Chris Martin ~ English, a bit of a goof, self deprecating, funny as H E double hockey stix! Very Very talented vocalist, songwriter, musician. He refers to himself as a "loudmouth". Hey, SOMEONE in the group of four has to talk. ;)
(Keep talking, Chris, we can diagnose you easier that way. :D)
He attended uni with studies in ancient cultures.

Guy Berryman ~ Scotsman! YEZZZZ. Married *sigh*. Used to own a clothing store, loves classic vehicle restoration. Extremely skilled bassist! (He's so hot the way he's so concentrated on his guitar. You would never know there are over 1,000 people watching him!)

"Jonny" Buckland ~ English. Fantastic guitar player! So humble while being so great! He's quiet, has a wicked sense of humor, very focused onstage. Seems like he's Chris Martins best mate!

Will Champion ~ English. Drummer GOD! He's a bit more outspoken than Guy or Jonny, not as outspoken as Chris! Very few are as outgoing a Chris (Chris is outspoken in a beautiful 
good way!)

I credit Coldplay for my renewed interest in my old Spirograph!






With these pov's, they are only my observations. 
Google the 411.

I have a condition known as earworm (google that!) in a Coldplay way.
Maybe it's because I have been listening to, watching & intel gathering on the band for a minute. 😁 Could be!

A few life lessons from Coldplay ~

Be kind (They have stopped a concert when one of the band members sees that someone in that vast crowd is injured.)

Be humble (All 4 are so humble, so down to earth!)

Have a fekking blast in life! (Oh, yes, they certainly do!)

Having emotions, feelings makes a person human. (nuff said)

When going through my day, the guitar intro to Adventure of a Lifetime plays in my head! 
The Scientist ~ OMGoodness, so touching, a tad melancholy, speaks of personal pain.

Something Just Like This ~ Gives hope that there are really, actually guys out there that care more about connection than they care about racking up their ~ I Got Laid ~ numbers.

Up & Up ~ Pure hope & inspiration!

Hymn For The Weekend ~ So inspiring, joyful! 

Oh, yeah, BABY! Summer of 2018 ~ Going to a Coldplay Concert. If I have to live on popcorn & oatmeal again or 1 egg a day, I'm going to see Coldplay in concert!
With my skillz? Might even wrangle a backstage pass!!!!

No one said it was easy, with a bit o luck it mayn't be so hard!

This is an older photo, still seems to capture their personalities!





P.S. ~ Love this, too ~ 








No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...