Are you out there?
Are you reading these words of my heart? These words of my life? Words poured out as a record of my vulnerability?
I'm real
I laugh
I cry
So real that
Someday
I will die
I'm a shy
Little girl
In my heart
Have to be tough
So this world
Can't rip
Me apart
I'm alone
I'm solo
With me
Only me
I'm real
I am
Just what
You see
Are you real?
Monday, August 21, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nolan, A Mothers Reverie
He may know how much I love him Perhaps he never will In my heart it's strong Loved him then as I love him still From that first flutt...
-
If by chance you hear people talking about such things as gut instinct. It's known by a few other terms. Intuition ESP Second sight Sixt...
-
When I take road trips it's always there, a gift from my second daughter. A holder for my cellie, voice navigation. Such a useful modern...
-
If you are a follower of science, sci fi or more specifically - Star Trek Although I'm still not sure how it happened. My daughter has h...
No comments:
Post a Comment