Thursday, August 24, 2017

Got GoFundMe?

Well Well Well.....welcome to 2017!

Sorta.

It's nearly September, so, maybe I'm just a minute late. Maybe.

Just like the California gold rush, the Oklahoma Land Grab, etc, the web sites to claim a piece of the American Pie are cropping up all over.
People are reaching out to other people for generous donations to fund businesses, cancer treatment, dream homes, even breast enlargement ~ hallelujah!

I thought, time to give it a shot. I'm always curious, always up for something new & different. New innovations. New & current attitudes, technology. 
Keeping it current.
SHOCKING!
This is the link to my GoFundMe account. You may need to copy & paste. Be gentle, it's my first time. Give, if you wish.

https://www.gofundme.com/usaf-veteran-wish-of-home-ownership

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...