Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I see smart people

There's a certain element present when a person is obviously intelligent. 
The SPARK!
aka
A real "spark plug." (without the plug! ;P ) 

When talking with someone who has above average intelligence, there is a certain "spark"about them, most 
often in their windows.
Windows to their being.
e.g. ~ When I told someone this ~
"I did too much L.D.S. in the 80s & 90s"
There was a look of recognition which said "I got it!"
So, it goes.

For me?

It's much more pleasant to have a conversation or just an interaction with someone who is more intelligent. 
Age is irrelevant. 
Level of education is irrelevant. 
The intelligence a person possesses is there in defiance of many factors that ignorant people sometimes believe to paramount to being smart or intelligent.

For me, personally, speaking with a person who is intelligent is a turn on. Especially if the person is polite. 
Points if said person can express himself while using a minimal number of "colorful metaphors". Language such as swearing, cussing, using lowlife language that is easy to use, a no brainer to use.
I say "himself" because I only swing one way. Strictly dickly.
Yup. Ha ha!
Some one who can rockout with his....well, you know! 

The bottom line is, intelligence is sexy!

L8ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...