Saturday, April 30, 2016

SEX!!!!


Yes, you read that simple word correctly, my dears.

It's everywhere!

It's even on the cereal boxes of the innocent breakfasts fed to children every morning. The innocent Disney princesses all have had boob enlargement. Their innocent faces have more makeup, fuller lips, all to make them "sexy"!

UGH!

I truly believe that the cattle who provide us with thick juicy steaks & burgers, milk for that sexy cereal, cheese to go on that burger, etc, are flooded with hormones. Even the chickens eaten almost daily, their eggs, all have hyped up hormones in them.
Unless a person shells out the extra cash to pay for the hormone free animal products, they, themselves will willingly consume the hormones.
Oh, yeah, you can go vegetarian, or vegan. You can, if you wish.

Not this chick!

I love my spinach, my daily avocado, my lemon juice in the morning, my free enjoyment of bananas, oranges & papayas.
When it's available, I won't turn a juicy steak away! When it comes to my table all tender, glistening with butter & meat juices, smelling so delicious.....at that moment? My mind is on getting that first bite. Savoring each chew of the grilled flavor burst, the oralgasms from the anticipation, then the arrival of meat!!!!

My mouth is savoring the moment, forgetting about inhumane treatment, hormone infused cattle. It's just pure bliss.

In the past few years, as I have become ever more vigilant of what I'm putting in my body, the hormones in my food. The fluoride in my water, toothpaste. The toxicity of meds, over the counter or prescribed.
With the chronic insomnia of the past 10 years, I choose the lesser of 2 evils by taking an over the counter sleep aid. It's either take a sleep aid or go 72 hour periods with no sleep. Melatonin doesn't work, for me.

Back to sex!

Sex has become so common in todays world. It's lost it's sacred nature. People take it for granted so much. Many people feel that it's just a given as part of dating.

Not this chick.

I loved it, too. Then, I realized that if I continued to love it so much, to want it so much, it gave the would be grantors of it, so much control over me. No bueno.

The solution?

Stop wanting it.

In it's place, working out! Intense, burning, sweating, muscle building workouts. When one diverts from one activity, it's wise, yes, almost necessary to replace it with another. Definitely prevents relapse into the former.

So, I hit the gym for long periods of time. Self improvement beats the hell out of remaining open to predators. Married males looking for a "side squeeze", single males aka sperm spreaders.

Again, not this chick!

Sex is wonderful, beautiful, life enhancing, yet, it's used for the darker purposes all too often. The predators who view it as casually as they view going out for a burger or a steak. Eat her up, chew her to pieces, swallow her, take a shit & she's lying there, in pieces with a stinky aroma of a shattered heart from all of the lies. Left to put her heart, her mind, her soul back together on her own.

If she even can.

For these reasons, I work out hard, have become abstinent.

Maybe, someday, someone truly sincere will come into my life, who views women as more than 3 holes for his gratification.
Who will look at my boobs, butt, light green eyes, still see me as a person with a personality, a great sense of humor, an intelligent mind. He will exercise self control, refrain from eating the frosting off the cake, he will realize that the main substance combined with the frosting, the total package is more fulfilling than anything.

Maybe

Just maybe

Peace out






No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...