Thursday, April 7, 2016

Love this day!

Today started a bit rough.

Fighting with the VA has brought the nightmares back.

Went to bed early yesterday. I'm guessing that the nightmares were happening for the last 2 hours before I woke up in a state of shaking, sweating, sobbing, frightened, almost having an anxiety attack.

Then, there's Sammy. He's in most of my dreams. In my dreams, I'm always making sure he had been fed & taken good care of. He was an adorable puppy of about 6 weeks when my daughter & I brought him to our home. He grew into a 125 lb, tall, handsome black/tan Doberman.

So, I woke up at 0200, turned the electric blanket on, turned the heating mattress pad on, I was already turned on, so, yeah. :) Really thought I'd just go back to sleep. Umm, nope, it didn't happen.

After an hour, it was obvious that I wouldn't be going back to sleep.

Stick with me, it's about to get good! Are ya tracking? Good! xoxo.

Started doing some cleaning, organizing, then, found something I thought I had lost forever, or, at least this lifetime! Hey, Since 2007, I have moved house 7 times, things sometimes get a little lost. Thought I might have even sold it, just, wasn't sure.

As a needleworker, I used to buy, perhaps more than I should have. I had all of my beads, charms & sparkling fibers in 25 different colors, all organized in a nice container with 50 compartments.
Though I'm not a guy, I like to compartmentalize like one. HAH!!!

I found it! It felt surreal. $700. worth of needleworkers treasure!
Yea buddy!
That was the start!

More organizing, more treasure finding. Made me feel pretty good.

Finally, I looked at the time, 10 am, time to go through the morning routine & get to the gym!

Decided to wear my Mickey shirt to the gym, do something different. Haven't worn it in a month, ya know what?
It was loose on my hips!
Yoga Booty!

Feeling purty good, I went out the door, stopping at the local grocery store to pick up some veggies for after my workout. I always park far from the store so I can walk a bit & so no one dings the paint job on my car. :) Just 25 ft from the store doors, some cute cowboy, looked to be around 35, was cruising up in his truck, he stopped, rolled his window down & says,
"Ma'am, no disrespect, you have the cutest lil wiggle when you walk."
I threw him a salute & went into the store. My very favorite
Key Lime pie was on sale. Hey, it will freeze almost indefinitely! So, yeah, it's in mah freezer, right here, right now, when I want it!
SCORE!!!!
While walking around the grocery store, the people are really nice, friendly, I'm a regular, there! One of the girls who works there said hello to me. I smiled, said hello, walked on.
A few seconds later she came running up to me, she asked me if I had gotten hair extensions to make my hair longer.
Nope, lol.
She noticed that my hair is THREE INCHES LONGER! YAY! My hair has grown slowly since I was 18. I found a no cost method to get it to start growing, again! It costs nothing, only takes 5 minutes, per night, during the first 5 days of the month. Simply bend over at the waist so that your head is upside down. Massage your scalp for 5 minutes. That's it! Letting my hair grow as long as possible. Silky, soft, shiny, beautiful blonde hair! Finally! I will have the long hair that I've always wanted, naturally. Warm fuzzies!!!!!!

The gym was quite empty AND there were 2 new classes! YAY! I love anything new, especially trying anything new in fitness!
Tried one of the classes, yeah, pretty jazzed. I've fallen in love. I'll
feel sore tomorrow, feeling great today!

After the gym, went just down a slight hill, to a park.

I'm A SWINGER!

Love to swing on a beautiful warm day like today. Swingsets are proof positive that some of the most wonderful things in life ~~~~

ARE FREE!

Someday, I'll have my own swing set. And a horse. And a Dobie!
I'll have it all! :)

Arriving home, I found an awesome movie to watch while translating 400 pages of documents, tonight! YAY! Life is good!
The movie is 2 hours long, so, I can replay it 3 times. Fun-Fun!

Life is good, today!

Hope life is good for you, too!

Whoever you are!

Wherever you are.

Be good to yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...