Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Prolific, today

Keep in mind, my poetry is not always about anyone in particular. Yet, sometimes, it is. The reader will have to ponder upon that. Yup.  :)
Mystery is so sexy!


I won't beg anyone to care about me if they don't at all
My self respect intact I will always stand proud stand tall

Love for others has to be freely given of their time
Forcing begging staying on hold is a self given crime

When someone loves you really loves you it's easy to know
They provide food for their loved one mind body & soul

Giving love to others is a great joy in each day
It costs nothing to give a hug or to smile his way

Yet people are so scared to reach out from the heart
Each floats as an island alone, lonely, apart

The challenge today is one I hope my readers will do
Reach out to someone with the precious words ~ I Love You ~

*******************************************************

~ Brenda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...