Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sweetness & Light


Maybe it's because it's SPRING! Maybe it's because I'm just feeling awesome about life ATM. 

Maybe?

UMM

Definitely!

It's a cotton candy feel
Bottles of bubbles
Today for real

The money trickles in
It's so very easy
Must be a sin

I found a no cost way
To make my hair grow
It's longer today!

My body feels so alive
Stronger & leaner
Feeling the thrive!

Dreams are happening for sure
Slowly slowly
Sweet & pure

Sometimes I feel so alone & scared
Then the comforter whispers
You're being prepared

My thoughts today about everything
Much peace to you my loves
Happy SPRING!!!!!

*******************************************
 ~Brenda~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...