Tuesday, August 25, 2020

It rhymes with "Skin"

Here I go............again.

The last time I did this was, I really cannot, in truth, say. Yes, it's been that long.

From experience, I can tell you that my girlie-bits are going to be sore, only for 2 - 3 weeks, that's all! It's said by those who love this & do it regularly that it takes that long for the nether region to toughen up.
Query
Is a girl supposed to be tough? You know, down there?

The ends justify the means. Afterward, every time, I know I will be sore, drenched in sweat, totally exhilarated, happy. Also, I know that the more I do it, the more I will love it. Even my girlie-bits will get used to it.
It might be that a sea salt soak is needed. So be it.

Here I go, back to SPIN CLASS!

What did you think this was about? Spin class. Of Course.

Laterz, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...