Monday, August 3, 2020

Welcome to my Seychelles readers!





Hellooo dear blog readers.

Especially my newest from the Seychelles. 
Noted as being one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Also noted as being a quite costly place to vacation or to live as a primary residence.
WHAT A GRAND TRADE UP!

Thank you, kindly to you, my Seychelles readers. 💙

Having talked with people who live in the Seychelles as well as those who've vacationed there, it sounds so grand!
Long stretches of warm, beautiful sugar sand beaches, crystalline waters, abundant tropical fruits, seafood, lots of smiling faces. Oh, it's to be certain that the people who call the Seychelles home have their share of problems as is true of anyone's life, anywhere. 

Someday, I hope to visit there. It would be heavenly to romp, to play, to experience the beauty of the Seychelles first hand. Far from requesting that someone take me there, pay my way or invite me. As with most of the activities in my life, it's a preference to get there of my own power. To say, I did this for myself, of my own means.

If it happens naturally, borne out of a REAL connection with a REAL person (NOT a fake-a-future scammer or a cheaters invitation) it would be lovely. 
I strive to keep it real in life as I do to keep it real, online.

It's lovely to dream, even more lovely when dreams come true. 


2 comments:

  1. Brenda, It looks beautiful. Where is Seychelles located? We pray your dream of visiting there will come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Seychelles are an island nation. Looks to be about 900 miles or so off the continent of Africa in the Indian Ocean. Your name for your post shows as "Unknown", do you know me?

    ReplyDelete

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...