Saturday, August 22, 2020

I Don't Pray - Read before judging s'il vous plait




I don't pray for my loved ones once or thrice after I wake
I hold a prayer for them in my heart for my loved ones' sake

I don't read the scriptures throughout the day as I was told to do
For I have read them six times in my life all the way through

I don't call on the powers of heaven when I get myself into a tussle
I use the gifts given me to strengthen my weak spiritual muscle

I don't argue with others about religion making both of us irate
I would rather spread loving understanding than I ever would hate

I'm humanly weak as all of us are so I get up after I fall
Try to do better to glorify my father who is  Lord of all


No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...