Monday, June 18, 2018

Your Effort

Yes, I noticed.

Chris Martin, all  of the members of Coldplay, I noticed.

Along with MANY, I noticed.

The little people such as moi, I noticed.

You, Chris Martin, as well as thousands, we have noticed that you care. That you notice the needs of those who love your music, love the very personable efforts you make, have noticed.

The little ones out here know that every member of the band, Chris, Jonny, Guy, Will, we notice your effort. 

If I may, I notice the effort you display for  each & every  one who loves you, who loves your  vids on You Tube. I see our efforts online,  I love your music!


Please!

Keep doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...