Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Into the corner...

Pressure me into a corner
If you can handle what is next
It will be less pleasuring 
Than is make-up sex

I'm rarely stubborn
Just haltingly enough
To let another know
I'll have my own way, own stuff

Boyfriends get boyfriends priviledge
Husbands get more for sure
If he makes it that far
I'm just living a life that is pure

When the sex pressure starts
The, "I only buy a car with a test drive."
Lets me know in regards to hearts
There's less care of  heart to create love alive 

Yes!
It's clear to me
Guys connect through sex
That cannot happen with me
Until you are over your ex

Even then I have learned  so well
To have unmarried sex is only
For me, an early hell
So...I remain solo... happy
90% alone, sometimes lonely

Prince Charming? (as long as you're sincere!)
Come to me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...