Monday, June 18, 2018

So manly, so attractive!

Yes

It's so attractive, to me, it is.

Having heard the sheer joy of a single dad express his gratitude that there are now changing stations in many mens restrooms, it may seem odd, it touched my heart.

This 30 something guy, unexpectedly, found himself to be a single dad. He stepped up to the plate, manned up. 

He's now a single dad. 

He arranged with his job, thankfully, to work from home 3 days out of his 5 day work week, to optimize time with his daughter.

From my perspective, as I love men so much, love children so much!!!!! 
It touched my heart to see this very masculine guy step in to make sure his daughter has the care she needs. Her mother is no longer living, so, when he learned this, he manned up!
In truth, I find this so appealing, so sexy, so very attractive that I volunteered to step in as a sitter, no money involved, any time he felt he needed a break.
Do you know what he said?
He said ~
"That's just it, Brenda! I can't get enough time with her! I know that each age she is will only last a short time. I want to be there!"

Could this man  be any more appealing to me?
Could he be any more attractive in his mindset?

NO!

As one who loved my time that I was with child, labor, the birth of my 4 sweet babies, their infancy, their childhoods. I feel to be the consummate mother, the lover of life, the lover of sex, the lover of men, children, anyone & anything that needs me. Love that!

Upon hearing this wonderful man, express his love for his child, admittedly, it brought joy in my heart, tears to my eyes.

His baby girl doesn't know it yet, she will grow, flourish, be bathed in the love of a father who will be there.

It's more than many girls have or will have.

I had the loving masculinity of my doting grandfather, Sherman Leroy Kendall. It was unknown to me at the time, yet, he showed me the yardstick at which to measure the males in my life.
He was one who lived against the odds. His mother died shortly after giving birth to him. He was a Detroit COP during turbulent years, he married my grandmother who was divorced & he adopted her child.
YES! Men like my adored grandfather Sherman Kendall still live, breathe, flourish today, in 2018. I have met one, most likely there are 200 more of his caliber.

There are many,many good men like him out there in the world!!!!

You could possibly be one of them.

Only you know.

You're a diamond taking shape!!!

I believe in you!  💓

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...