Saturday, June 23, 2018

Who wants a strong woman?

Having heard the refrain, "Guys don't want a strong woman" from many sources, it becomes a curiosity. 
It has made me curious!

In the world that is 2018 in the country where I live which is the USA, it has become a necessity for females to be more savvy, more self sufficient, stronger than they have ever been.

The paradox in this is that there are so many insecure males. It seems that as the anti-male population of wronged women grows, this threatens a lot of insecure guys. Many strong women crave having a male companion to share their life with, while, sadly, sometimes go without finding the one who makes their pearl, unfurl!
It's a catch 22.
Google it, please. 

Don't believe me?

If you are so bold or so unkind, choose a male in your life, lightly wound his ego. The relationship between you two will forever change. 
Caveat ~ It may even end.
Most males are far less forgiving of ego wounds than most females.

What, you may ask, is a strong woman. 

The definition is subjective.

From a number of sources:

A strong woman has her shizz together.
A strong woman has her life handled, well, mostly.
A strong woman doesn't need a man.

The first 2, yeah, I can see that!
The last one, I have no way to relate to that. I love guys & everything about them. Yeah, everything, yet, less than everything about every guy. Having favorite traits, things that turn me on, yeah, I know who "does it" for me, also, who is a no-go.

As an employer once told me during a rather un-employerly convo, "Guys like a strong woman. As long as she isn't stronger than him."
Maybe this is truth.
Thoughts?
Please feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...